Thursday, November 8, 2012

WE MADE IT!

Wow! Here I am. An Official Blogger. Never thought of myself being one. But I'm super excited to see what happens. I got lot's to share. My number one reason for blogging is to tell my family and friends all about how we're doing way out here in Wisconsin. I also want this to be an easy way of journaling about my little family and our journeys.

Rocking out in the airplane
We've been in Wisconsin for 2 whole weeks! The story goes like this: Zak left in mid sept start working here, the boys and I stayed back in Utah packing and such for a month. Zak came back, we packed everything into a moving van, my brother Daniel got married to cute Olivia, we celebrated Heber's 1st Birthday, Zak took the moving van to Wisconsin with his dad Greg and 3 days later Moses, Heber and I landed in Wisconsin! I got a round of applause as we exited the plane cuz my boys did so well and we kept it together! We didn't even lose any toys!

Now we're here and it is FREEZING!! Seriously it took me three days to even leave the house! Our apartment is awesome. Lots of people live in Duplexes like this one for their lives. They look just like enormous houses in Utah but they have 2 doors and 2 garages. The ward out here is SO WARM! Within the first 3 days of being here we had 3 invites for get-togethers! Super friendly. On our first Sunday I was called as the 2nd counselor in the Primary! I'm ready! We have the Primary Program coming this sunday already!



First day all together again!
Moses says,"Kick a treat!" 

 We are finally grasping an almost-routine. Zak got a used/new truck last night and now the boys and I have some freedom. I love to go on morning walks, but with how cold it is, i was freezing my babies by the time we got half way. So starting today we drive to the mall, walk for 35min and then have 20min at the mall play land-Moses calls the TREE. Then it's home for Heber's nap, Moses and mommy snack time on the steps and time to read books. I'm starting to really love it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment