Friday, November 16, 2012

Now what?

Since moving into our new apartment we have been trying to get into a normal routine again. Heber seems to have forgotten how to take his second nap even though he is super super tired and CRABBY as a wet hen! And Moses seems to think that if he's not sure of what to do he should probably just give Heebs a bad time! It has been driving me BONKERS!! So I have taken our lives to a whole new level of planning! We now have events that happen daily so that all of us can keep as many brain cells as possible. Here are just a few things that have happened at our house, that if you ask me, should not be happening, but part of me is glad they are!
Yes, Moses gave Heber 5 rolls of brand new toilet paper to have his way with!

This is Mosey's new thing, when I say to put your shoes on, he laughs and gets MY shoes on!
It is TRUE! We have already had the blessing of calling the fire dept at our new home!

This time it wasn't a fire (phew!) just that Moses and I got locked out of the house while Heber was inside alone (and gratefully, asleep). 


I really don't know for sure how we got locked out, but I have a very real feeling that it was Moses' doing. It is the 3rd time I have been locked out here and once I KNOW for sure it was him and I ended up just pulling the screen door right off in order to get back in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment